|Minnesota State Senate District 25|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Other||University of Minnesota-Waseca|
|Date of birth||February 3, 1956|
DeKruif is a consultant and business owner. He and his wife own and operate Sakatah Trail Resort, a camper/mobile home recreation area on Round Lake in Madison Lake, Minnesota. Al also owns and operaties DeKruif Enterprises, a consulting company specializing in the planning and permitting of super load moves across America.
DeKruif attended the University of Minnesota Waseca.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeKruif served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 25 (2010)|
|Al DeKruif (R)||15272||44.66%|
|Kevin Dahle (DFL)||14387||42.07%|
|John Grimm (I)||4516||13.21%|
In 2010, DeKruif raised $50,350 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Dekruif, Alan D||$4,000|
|Rice County RPM||$2,900|
|Lesueur County RPM||$1,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Al + DeKruif + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
DeKruif and his wife Carol have two children.
- Campaign site
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- 2010 contributions
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Kevin Dahle (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|
David Senjem (R)