|Virginia House of Delegates District 47|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 13, 2010
|Website||Delegate Al Eisenberg|
Prior to his election to the House, Eisenberg was a Partner with the EB&T Strategy Group, LLC, (2004-2005), Vice President of the Greater Washington Board of Trade (2002-2004), and Deputy Assistant/Secretary for Transportation Policy, United States Department of Transportation (1999-2001).
Delegate Eisenberg announces his retirement
Eisenberg's official website lists his priorities as:
- Priority funding for education, and teacher salaries and retirement.
- Serious attention to human and civil rights.
- An improved health care safety net for vulnerable Virginians.
- Environmental protection, smart growth initiatives, and more parkland.
- Transit expansion and improvement, and replacement of unsafe bridges.
- A fair, progressive tax system and more fiscal autonomy for localities.
- Protection of women's reproductive rights
- A General Assembly truly responsive to our area's needs.
His answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. The test offers an overview of a candidate's views on a number of issues.
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Science and Technology Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Natural Resource
- Subcommittee on Professions/Occupations/Administrative Process
- HB 2482 Prescription donation; clarifies hospital and clinic may redispense donation medication to indigent.
- HB 2483 Indoor Clean Air Act; prohibit presence of minors in all indoor restaurants and bar, etc., in State.
The top 5 donors to Eisenberg's 2007 campaign were mostly professional organizations:
- 1. Dominion $1,750
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $1,500
- 3. Arlington Professional Fire Fighters PAC $1,500
- 4. VA Dental Assoc $1,000
- 5. VA Beer Wholesalers Assoc $1,000
- Delegate Al Eisenberg official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Eisenberg
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |