Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28|
Jones' professional experience includes working as a security officer, certified firearms instructor, and certified firing range safety officer. He has testified at public hearings on bills for over 20 years for various organizations.
Jones ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28. Jones was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated by Katherine D. Rogers (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 28, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Al + Jones + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- House Roll Call: Allows sale of more health plans - Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Health events: Support groups, classes and workshops - GazetteNET
- Blanche Lincoln, Former Senator, Attacked For Lobbying For Monsanto, Walmart - Huffington Post
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - Oct 2013. - 4Hoteliers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Candidate bio submission, June 22, 2012
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results