Al Leonard, Jr.
|Al Leonard, Jr.|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 46|
Leonard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Al wants to see more transparency in State government. He believes in shorter sessions of the legislature where only the key issues affecting the people are dealt with. Al knows that as a Representative, he must stay in touch with the people after the campaigning is over."
- Excerpt:"I think State government must stop hurting job creation with burdensome regulations and regulators. Next, State government must invest in job training, infrastructure, and education. And finally, the General Assembly must find out why North Carolina is always ranked first or second in recruiting smaller industries, but can never seem to recruit the larger employers."
- Excerpt:"I hope to go to the General Assembly and vote for local education and local educators, and not against them."
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 46 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Al Leonard, Jr.||45.3%||5,863|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |