Revision as of 18:57, 4 April 2014 by JaclynB
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, California|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas, Dallas|
|Birthday||December 22, 1968|
|Place of birth||Dallas, TX|
Ramirez's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "First things first, we need to put people back to work. I am committed to being a pro-business leader for California by helping entrepreneurs get access to capital to start and grow more new businesses. This means cutting taxes, reforming the SBA to better serve small business and making it easier for innovative companies to go public."
- The Constitution
- Excerpt: "The biggest concern people have is the end of the American Way of Life because of a failure to govern in the spirit of the Constitution to protect Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. I will fight to stop the Government’s takeover of more and more of our economy, our Constitutional rights and the erosion of our society."
- The Nation's Security
- Excerpt: "Californians can rest assured that for once they will have a Senator who respects our men and women in uniform. I will be a Pro-Defense voice in the United States Senate to keep America safe, stop the destruction of innocent life and be vigilant against our enemies and those of our most loyal allies."
- The World we Live in
- Excerpt: "The hoax of Climate Change and the heavy handed ploy to create a global bureaucracy has been exposed. However we have but one planet and a responsibility to care for it while using its resources to improve our quality of life."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Al + Ramirez + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.