For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 5|
Snyder's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Affordable Health Care
- Excerpt:"All Utahan’s must have access to affordable, quality health care. Without health, one cannot take care of their family or job."
- Excerpt:"I stand for fully funded Quality Education from kindergarten through technology school/college education. Without a quality education, our students will be severely handicapped in achieving their potential."
- Excerpt:"Utahan’s must have a healthy environment. Clean air and water are not only essential to our health, but are key in attracting new economic development."
- Excerpt:"An all voluntary military requires that the citizens of Utah stand tall and support those who choose to serve. Our military families, soldiers, wounded warriors and the wives, husbands and children of those who sacrificed their lives for our country must have our full support."
- Excerpt:"Public lands must be used responsibly, wisely and respect local community desires."
Snyder ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 5. Snyder was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by Curt Webb (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Curt Webb Incumbent||84.3%||11,946|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Al + Snyder + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.