Alabama 2006 ballot measures
- One appeared on the June 6, 2006 primary ballot.
- Three appeared on the November 7, 2006 general election ballot
- All four were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Marriage||Define marriage as between one man and one woman in the state.|
|Amendment 1||Taxes||City of Prichard to establish an Alabama Foreign Trade Investment Zone as a special tax district.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Require the levy of an additional local ad valorem property tax.|
|Amendment 3||Education||Would change school board terms and districts.|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alabama ballot measures
- Alabama Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of tax measures in 2006
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|