For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alabama Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
June 3rd, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Auditor, Agriculture Commissioner, Public Service Commissioner
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Lost in the primary
- Lieutenant Governor of Alabama
- Alabama state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Kay Ivey for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 10, 2013
- Fields for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed November 29, 2013
- Anniston Star, "Cullman County Democrat to enter Lt. Gov. race," November 20, 2013 (dead link)
- Alabama Political Reporter, Dr. Stan Cooke Announces His Candidacy for Lt. Governor , August 22, 2013
- Stan Cooke for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website," accessed October 8, 2013
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|