Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 8|
Bellone listed some of his campaign themes on his website:
- International Relations
Bellone ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 8th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative tickets. He was unopposed in the primary and will face Hakeem Jeffries (D) and Colin Beavan (G) in the November 6, 2012, general election. Jeffries won.
|U.S. House, New York District 8 General Election, 2012|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Bellone was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Helene Weinstein (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, Bellone ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alan + Bellone + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- Campaign Website "What Al Would Do" Accessed October 22, 2012
- New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," Accessed June 11, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Open Secrets "Alan Bellone" Accessed May 20, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |