Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Kansas, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 5, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
LaPolice ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Kansas' 1st District. LaPolice sought the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are LaPolice's reports.
|Alan LaPolice (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$3,000||$(84)||$2,915|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$2,915||$18,584||$(7,097)||$14,402|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + LaPolice + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Kansas' 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Kansas' 1st Congressional District
- Alan LaPolice for Congress, "Home," accessed December 9, 2013
- Clay Center The Dispatch, "House candidate from Clyde says it will take a lot to run against Rep. Huelskamp," accessed February 27, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 15, 2014