For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alan Stephens (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Sandy Colvin defeated Michael Saari in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Klint Kesto defeated Deb O'Hagan and Alan Stephens in the Republican primary. Kesto defeated Colvin in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Klint Kesto Incumbent||52.2%||16,740|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Klint Kesto Incumbent||55%||4,500|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
Stephens was a Republican candidate for District 15 in the Michigan State Senate in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Stephens was defeated by Mike Kowall in the August 3 Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + Stephens + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 39
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |