Alaska 1964 ballot measures
- Both measures appeared on the November 3 general election ballot and were approved.
- The two measures were about bond issues.
On the ballot
|Alaska BP||Proposition 1||Bonds||$2 million for Pioneer's Home construction||
|Alaska BP||Proposition 2||Bonds||$5 million for health and welfare facilities||
- 1964 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |