Alaska 1966 ballot measures
- 1 measure appeared on the August 23 Primary ballot, while 7 appeared on the November 8 general election ballot.
- 7 were bonding propositions, while 1 was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All measures were approved.
On the ballot
|SJR 1||Elections||Empowers the legislature to shorten length of required residency for voting in Alaska's presidential election|
|BI||Proposition 1||Bonds||Issues $900,000 in bonds for outdoor recreation|
|BI||Proposition 2||Bonds||Issues $2.285 million in bonds for school construction|
|BI||Proposition 3||Bonds||Issues $15.5 million in bonds for ferries|
|BI||Proposition 4||Bonds||Issues $16.9 million in bonds for university|
|BI||Proposition 5||Bonds||Issues $10.5 million in bonds for highway|
|BI||Proposition 6||Bonds||Issues $11.5 million in bonds for airport|
|BI||Proposition 7||Bonds||Issues $5 million in bonds for regional high school|
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |