For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alaska 1974 ballot measures
This is a historical listing of Alaska ballot initiatives in 1974. In the table below of Alaska 1974 ballot propositions, "CIISS" stands for Citizen-Initiated Indirect State Statute, "VR" stands for Veto referendum and "LR" stands for Legislative referral.
1974 general election
|IDS||New Capitol||Administration of Government||Relocating and constructing a new Capital||Approved, with 56.7%|
|IDS||Financial disclosure||Campaign finance||Require full disclosure of personal finances of candidates and holders of state office||Approved, with 71.1%|
|LRCA||Elections||Sets timing of elections for voting on state constitutional amendments||Approved, with 73.3%|
- List of Alaska ballot measures 1960-present
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Campaign finance requirements for Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Elections Website
- I and R Institute, History of Alaska's Initiatives
- National Conference of State Legislatures, Initiative and Referenda information