Alaska 1974 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:51, 10 March 2011 by Alejandortiz
1974 ballot in the state of Alaska.Thirteen statewide ballot measures were on the
- Three measures were on the August 22, 1974 primary election ballot.
- Ten measures were on the November 5, 1974 general election ballot.
- Three were indirect initiated state statutes
- Ten were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- This was the year that constitutional amendments were switched from the primary ballot to the general election ballot for voters to decide.
August 22, 1974
|IDS||New Capitol||Admin of gov't||Relocating and constructing a new Capital|
|IDS||Financial disclosure||Campaign finance||Disclosure of personal finances of candidates and holders of state office|
|Votes on Amendments||Elections||Sets timing of elections for voting on state constitutional amendments|
November 5, 1974
Additionally, 10 bonding propositions were on the state's November 5, 1974 ballot.
- List of Alaska ballot measures 1960-present
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Campaign finance requirements for Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Elections Website
- I and R Institute, History of Alaska's Initiatives
- National Conference of State Legislatures, Initiative and Referenda information