For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alaska 1996 ballot measures
- Two of the three statewide ballot questions were indirect initiated state statutes.
- One was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Statehood||Defines how the state would respond to any changes in the Alaska Statehood Act|
|IndISS||Measure 3||Hunting||Bans same day airborne hunting of wolf, wolverine, fox or lynx|
|IndISS||Measure 4||Term Limits||Supports an amendment to the US Constitution related to term limits|
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |