Difference between revisions of "Alaska 2006 ballot measures"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 09:51, 6 July 2011Four statewide ballot questions appeared on the 2006 ballot in the state of Alaska.
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IDS||Measure 1||Administration of Government||90 day session|
|IDS||Measure 2||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |