Alaska 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:24, 19 July 2009 by January
2006 ballot in Alaska. Two were on the August 22 statewide primary ballot, and two on the November general election ballot. All four were citizen-initiated indirect state statutes.
- Altogether, pro and con, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified.
- From 1960, the first year Alaskans voted on an initiative, through 2006, Alaskans considered a total of 41 statewide initiatives, approving 22 and rejecting 19.
August 2006 ballot
|IDS||Campaign Finance Initiative||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending|
|IDS||Shipping Tax Initiative||Category:Taxes, Alaska||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines|
November 2006 ballot
|IDS||90 Day Legislative Session||Administration of Government||90 day session|
|IDS||Gasline Now!||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases|
- Alaska 2006 citizen initiatives
- List of Alaska ballot measures 1960-present
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Campaign finance requirements for Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results