Alaska 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 16:17, 1 March 2011 by Alejandortiz
2006 ballot in the state of Alaska.Four statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the primary ballot
|IDS||Campaign Finance Initiative||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending|
|IDS||Shipping Tax Initiative||Category:Taxes, Alaska||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines|
On the general ballot
|IDS||90 Day Legislative Session||Administration of Government||90 day session|
|IDS||Gasline Now!||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases|
- List of Alaska ballot measures 1960-present
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Campaign finance requirements for Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska State Senate
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results