For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alaska 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 14:12, 29 March 2011 by Alejandortiz
2006 ballot in the state of Alaska.Four statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IDS||Campaign Finance Initiative||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending|
|IDS||Shipping Tax Initiative||Category:Taxes, Alaska||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines|
|IDS||90 Day Legislative Session||Administration of Government||90 day session|
|IDS||Gasline Now!||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results