Alaska 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:12, 29 March 2011 by Alejandortiz
2006 ballot in the state of Alaska.Four statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IDS||Campaign Finance Initiative||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending||
|IDS||Shipping Tax Initiative||Category:Taxes, Alaska||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines||
|IDS||90 Day Legislative Session||Administration of Government||90 day session||
|IDS||Gasline Now!||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases||
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results