Alaska 2006 ballot measures
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IDS||Campaign Finance Initiative||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending||
|IDS||Shipping Tax Initiative||Category:Taxes, Alaska||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines||
|IDS||90 Day Legislative Session||Administration of Government||90 day session||
|IDS||Gasline Now!||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases||
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |