Alaska 2006 ballot measures
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Measure 1||Elections||Decreases the maximum amount individuals and groups may give to political parties and politicians|
|IndISS||Measure 2||Taxes||Places various taxes on cruise ships and cruise ship passengers|
|IndISS||Measure 1||Legislature||Decreases the length of legislative sessions from 121 days to 90 days|
|IndISS||Measure 2||Taxes||Levies a tax on certain natural gas resources under state lease|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
- Alaska Elections Website
- Alaska 2006 August primary election results
- Alaska 2006 November general election results
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |