Albemarle County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Budgets are archived for 3 years.
- The most recent audit is posted.
- Audits dating back to 2007 are available.
- Administrative officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 7 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 7 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- Meeting podcasts are available.
- The website offers various eGovernment services, including the ability to pay county taxes online.
- Information about accessing public records is posted.
- Bids and RFPs are posted online.
- Tax revenues are broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- Local taxes, like property taxes, are available online.
- Residents are able to pay taxes online.
- Public records
- The public information officer is identified and maintained by Community Relations Manager position. This person provides a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- A public records form is provided by the Community Relations Manager.
- A fee schedule for documents is provided.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances are posted online.
- Permit applications can be downloaded on the site, along with information on how to apply for the permits.
- Approved contract statements are not provided for vendors.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if it's a member of government lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Albemarle County Website
- Albemarle County Public Schools
- Albemarle County on e-Reference
- Albemarle County on US Census
- Albemarle County budget documents
- Albemarle County financial reports
- Albemarle County administrative officials
- Albemarle County Board of Supervisors members
- Albemarle County Board of Supervisors meeting information
- Albemarle County eGovernment services
- Albemarle County Response to request for public records
- Albemarle County, Purchasing, Accessed: Jan 7, 2013
- Albermale County, Information Services, Accessed Jan 7, 2013
- Albermale County, Zoning, Accessed Jan 7, 2012
- Virginia Association of Counties Members
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |