Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 99|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Place of birth||Washington, DC|
Pollard is the President of AMPM, Limited Liability Company, and Pollard Properties. 
- HB 2092 Budget, State; changes from biennial to covering single fiscal year beginning July 1, 2012.
- HB 2094 Income tax, state; provides tax credit for certain individuals & corporations for renewable energy.
- HB 2621 Campaign finance; imposes limits on contributions to candidates for Governor, etc.
Pollard did not seek re-election in 2011.
In 2009, Pollard was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 99 (2009)|
|Albert Pollard (D)||11,855|
|Catherine Crabill (R)||10,824|
Delegate Pollard's swearing in
The top 5 donors to Pollard's 2009 campaign:
|Democratic Party of Virginia||$43,164|
|Virginia House Democratic Caucus||$16,215|
|Virginia League of Conservation Voters||$7,300|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Association||$5,500|
|Moving Virginia Forward||$5,000|
- Delegate Albert Pollard official website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2009, 2007, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Delegate Pollard on Twitter
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 99
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |