|Virginia House of Delegates District 99|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 13, 2010
|Website||Delegate Albert Pollard|
Democratic member of the Virginia House of Delegates, representing District 99 from 1999-2005, and has served currently since February 20, 2008.
Pollard is the President of AMPM, Limited Liability Company, and Pollard Properties. 
Delegate Pollard's swearing in
- HB 2092 Budget, State; changes from biennial to covering single fiscal year beginning July 1, 2012.
- HB 2094 Income tax, state; provides tax credit for certain individuals & corporations for renewable energy.
- HB 2621 Campaign finance; imposes limits on contributions to candidates for Governor, etc.
- Delegate Albert Pollard official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Pollard
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Delegate Pollard on Twitter
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |