For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 99|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||Delegate Albert Pollard|
Pollard is the President of AMPM, Limited Liability Company, and Pollard Properties. 
- HB 2092 Budget, State; changes from biennial to covering single fiscal year beginning July 1, 2012.
- HB 2094 Income tax, state; provides tax credit for certain individuals & corporations for renewable energy.
- HB 2621 Campaign finance; imposes limits on contributions to candidates for Governor, etc.
Delegate Pollard's swearing in
The top 5 donors to Pollard's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$43,164|
|Virginia House Democratic Caucus||$16,215|
|Virginia League of Conservation Voters||$7,300|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Association||$5,500|
|Moving Virginia Forward||$5,000|
- Delegate Albert Pollard official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Pollard
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2009, 2007, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Delegate Pollard on Twitter
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 99
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |