Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 21|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 21
of the Colorado House of Representatives
Sweet's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Albert will seek to restore State's powers and rein in Federal powers."
- Excerpt: "The best way to crate jobs is to get the government out of the way."
- Excerpt: "Albert Sweet supports the right of citizens in good standing to own (keep) and carry (bear) arms. And Mr. Sweet supports the repeal of every thing after "but" in Article II, section 13, of the Constitution of the State of Colorado."
- Excerpt: "Albert Sweet is pro life."
- Excerpt: "We must raise High School graduation Standards"
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2012
Sweet ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 21. He was defeated by Lois Landgraf in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 21 Republican Primary, 2012
| Albert Sweet
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Albert + Sweet + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found