is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 2
of the Colorado House of Representatives
Garnett's professional experience includes working as an executive director of the Colorado Democratic Party.
Garnett was endorsed by Mark Ferrandino.
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Alec Garnett defeated Owen Perkins in the Democratic primary, while Jon Roberts was unopposed in the Republican primary. Garnett will face Roberts and Lance Wright (D Write-in) in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 2 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Owen Perkins
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alec + Garnett + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Alec Garnett News Feed
- ↑ Alec Garnett campaign website, "Meet Alec," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Denver Pols, "Mark Ferrandino Backs Alec Garnett in HD-2," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed September 9, 2014