|New Jersey General Assembly District 26|
|1989 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Place of birth||Morristown, NJ|
|Profession||Realtor, ERA Gallo & DeCroce|
DeCroce also worked as a realtor with ERA Gallo & DeCroce.
- Assembly Bi-Partisan Leadership Committee (Co-Chair)
DeCroce won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Jay Webber ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Joseph Scafa was also vying for the Republican nomination, but withdrew his candidacy in April. Republican candidate Gary Steele was disqualified and removed from the ballot in late April. DeCroce and Webber then defeated Elliot Isibor, Joseph Raich, and Michael Spector in the November 8 general election.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, DeCroce received 43,544 votes (35%), defeating Democratic challengers Douglas Herbert and Wayne Marek. He was bracketed with Jay Webber.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Sixth Legislative District (2009)|
|Alex DeCrone (R)||43,647|
|Jay Webbe (R)||42,077|
|Wayne B. Marek (D)||20,107|
|Douglas Herbert (D)||20,015|
Below are DeCroce's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Dental Association||$21,000|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$18,000|
|New Jersey Coalition Of Automotive Retailers||$16,300|
|New Jersey Education Association||$15,000|
|New Jersey Builders Association||$14,700|
Assemblyman DeCroce discussing the sales tax holiday
- A1470 Lowers number of signatures required for recall petition.
- A2229 Changes deadline for voter-verified paper record of votes cast on voting machines to January 1, 2009.
- A2767 "The New Jersey Healthcare Choice Act"; permits health insurers licensed in other states to provide coverage in New Jersey under certain circumstances.
- A2864 Restores the death penalty for certain murders. 
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 26," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 26," October 13, 2011
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999, 1997
- NJ Assembly Republicans, "Led by DeCroce & Simon, women members of NJ Legislature surge," March 5, 2012
- Associated Press "New Jersey GOP Leader Dies at Statehouse", January 10, 2012
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman DeCroce
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Unofficial General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 26
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |