Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 65|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Ron Simmons was unopposed in the Republican primary. Alex Mendoza was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mendoza will face Simmons in the general election.
Mendoza ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 65. Mendoza ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by Ron Simmons (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alex + Mendoza + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State - 2012 Election and Candidate Information
- Texas Secretary of State Election History
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |