Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 34|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Young ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 34. He ran against Rob Swearingen in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Merlin Van Buren defeated Roberta Retrum in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Republican Dan Meyer is not running for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Alex + Young + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'The Rise & Fall of Paramount' makes a historical impression - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Proust's Popcorn: The Oriental Landmark Theater - Huffington Post (blog)
- Speed Read: 474 Pages of Rob Ford By Nico Hines - Daily Beast
- Media, Democracy and the Power to Misinform - Center for Research on Globalization
- For producer, Mandela film was an honor and a responsibility - Wisconsin Rapids Tribune
- Asheville's 'golden age' of 1915 included farms, freaks - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Club News - Sanford Herald (registration)
- B1G Basketball: Week in Review - Off Tackle Empire
- Oklahoma's Governor Denies Marriage Benefits to National Guard Members - Daily Beast
- Senate Democrats Didn't Go Far Enough to Kill the Filibuster - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |