For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alexander Cornell du Houx
|Alexander Cornell du Houx|
|Maine House of Representatives District 66|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Reserves|
|Years of service||2002 - 2006|
Cornell du Houx worked in the Office of Health Policy and Finance, and served in the United States Marine Reserves.
He is a volunteer with AmeriCorps, a lacrosse coach at Brunswick Junior High School, and member of Maine's Habitat for Humanity Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cornell du Houx served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cornell du Houx served on the following committees:
Cornell du Houx's opponents in the November 2 general election were Republican candidate Jonathan Crimmins and Green candidate K. Frederick Horch. According to unofficial results, Cornell du Houx defeated Crimmins and Horch in the November 2 general election.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 66 (2010)|
|Alexander Cornell du Houx (D)||1,425||37%|
|K. Frederick Horch (Green)||1,230||32%|
|Jonathan Crimmins (R)||1,035||27%|
Alexander Cornell du Houx raised $5,156 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 66|
|Alexander Cornell du Houx (D)||2,209|
|Jonathan Crimmins (R)||1,698|
|David Frans (G)||591|
In 2010, Cornell du Houx received $5,667 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Alexander Cornell du Houx's campaign in 2010|
|Cashman, John E||$100|
|Cahman, Mary Jo||$100|
|Franz, Michael M||$75|
|Atwood, Emily B||$55|
|Total Raised in 2010||$5,667|
In 2008 Alexander Cornell du Houx collected $5,156 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Alexander + Cornell + du + Houx + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Alexander Cornell du Houx
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Cornell du Houx
- Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Cornell du Houx's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- 2008 contributors to Alexander Cornell du Houx
|Maine House of Representatives District 66
| Succeeded by|
Matthea Daughtry (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |