|Montana House of Representatives, District 10|
|Place of birth||Whitefish, Montana|
Schaeffer told the Daily Inter Lake that making the most out of tax revenues was a reason why he ran, suggesting that money be used on promoting tourism, job training in the medical field, and keeping up infrastructure; without such action, he said that tax money should be returned. He also expressed opposition to the state legislature's lack of response to the Affordable Healthcare act.
Schaeffer ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 10. Schaeffer ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Mark Blasdel (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mark Blasdel Incumbent||74.8%||4,602|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alexander + Schaeffer + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- The Daily Inter Lake, "House candidates express differences," September 29, 2012. Retrieved October 12, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |