|Mississippi State Senate District 28|
|1998 - Present|
|January 10, 2012|
|Years in position||16|
|Base salary||$10,000 per year|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Bachelor's||Jackson State University|
|Master's||Jackson State University|
|Place of birth||Pike County, MS|
Harden joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1998. She has served in that position since, representing the 28th district.
Harden is a former Teacher/Educator.
Harden earned her BS and MS from Jackson State University.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Harden has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Corrections Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Education Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Enrolled Bills Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Interstate and Federal Cooperation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Harden is running for re-election to the Mississippi Senate District 28. She ran unopposed in the primary on August 2, 2011. No candidates ran in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2007
Alice Harden raised $16,850 for her campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 28|
|Alice Harden (D)||7,329||100%|
In 2009 Alice Harden collected $900 in donations. 
Her contributor in 2009 was unitemized.
Harden has a husband, Dennis.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 407
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Phone: 601-359-3232 601-359-3232 601-359-3232
Post Office Box 20088
Jackson, MS 39289
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|