|Mississippi State Senate District 28|
|1998 - Present|
|January 10, 2012|
|Years in position||16|
|Base salary||$10,000 per year|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||Jackson State University|
|Master's||Jackson State University|
|Place of birth||Pike County, MS|
Harden joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1998. She has served in that position since, representing the 28th district.
Harden is a former Teacher/Educator.
Harden earned her BS and MS from Jackson State University.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Harden has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Corrections Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Education Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Enrolled Bills Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Interstate and Federal Cooperation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2007
Alice Harden raised $16,850 for her campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 28|
|Alice Harden (D)||7,329||100%|
In 2009 Alice Harden collected $900 in donations. 
Her contributor in 2009 was unitemized.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Alice + Harden + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Harden has a husband, Dennis.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 407
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Phone: 601-359-3232 601-359-3232 601-359-3232
Post Office Box 20088
Jackson, MS 39289
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|