|New Jersey General Assembly District 24|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Assemblywoman McHose speaks at AFP
On her website McHose lists a number of her priority issues, including ethics reform, property tax reform, completing the Lackawanna Cutoff rail passenger restoration project, limiting the eminent domain of the state, restricting where sex offenders can live, and tougher drunk driving laws.
- A532 Requires public bodies to allow public comment at every meeting.
- A1270 "Women's Right to Know Act."
- A1691 "Transparency in Government Act;" provides for establishment of State public finance website.
- A1692 Prohibits certain candidates from receiving public financing for campaigns.
- A1693 Establishes eleven-member "New Jersey Clean Elections Financing Study Commission."
Below are McHose's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Election Fund of Alex DeCroce||$5,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 102||$3,775|
|NJ Coalition of Automotive Retailers||$3,500|
|Athenia Mason Supply Inc||$2,000|
|Plumbers Local 14||$1,800|
2009 general election
- Assemblywoman Alison McHose official website
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Alison McHose
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 24th legislative district - Assm. McHose
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Alison McHose on Twitter
|New Jersey General Assembly District 24
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |