|New Jersey General Assembly District 24|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Assemblywoman McHose speaks at AFP
On her website McHose lists a number of her priority issues, including ethics reform, property tax reform, completing the Lackawanna Cutoff rail passenger restoration project, limiting the eminent domain of the state, restricting where sex offenders can live, and tougher drunk driving laws.
- A532 Requires public bodies to allow public comment at every meeting.
- A1270 "Women's Right to Know Act."
- A1691 "Transparency in Government Act;" provides for establishment of State public finance website.
- A1692 Prohibits certain candidates from receiving public financing for campaigns.
- A1693 Establishes eleven-member "New Jersey Clean Elections Financing Study Commission."
Below are McHose's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Election Fund of Alex DeCroce||$5,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 102||$3,775|
|NJ Coalition of Automotive Retailers||$3,500|
|Athenia Mason Supply Inc||$2,000|
|Plumbers Local 14||$1,800|
McHose is running for re-election in 2011. She is bracketed with incumbent Gary Chiusano in the Republican Primary on June 7. The top-two vote getters will advance to the general election on November 8, 2011.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Fourth Legislative District (2009)|
|Alison Littell McHose (R)||50,973|
|Gary R. Chiusano (R)||47,741|
|Frederick J. Katz, Jr. (D)||17,781|
- Assemblywoman Alison McHose official website
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Alison McHose
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 24th legislative district - Assm. McHose
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Alison McHose on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman McHose
- Alison McHose Issues
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Unofficial General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
|New Jersey General Assembly District 24
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |