was a Republican candidate
for District 20
of the New York State Senate
. The primary election
was on September 14, 2010 and the general election was on November 2.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Romaguera ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. Romaguera was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election on November 2. Romaguera ran as a member of the Republican and Conservative parties.
- Attended, Accounting, Pace University of New York, 1976-1977
- Attended, Civil Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of New York, 1973-1976 
- Letter of Credit Specialist, PNC Bank North America, 1998-2008
- Letter of Credit Specialist, Holden Partners, Limited, 1997-1998
- Assistant Vice President, Bank of America NT and SA, 1980-1998
- Letter of Credit Reimbursement Manager, Bank of America, 1980-1996
- Correspondent and Investigations Manager, 1987-1988
- Senior Operations Specialist, 1980-1987
- Security Industry, Pinkerton, Wachenhut, NA/OCS Security/Credit Suisse First Boston/Fisher Brothers, Incorporated, 1973-1980