|Kansas House of Representatives District 65|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Years of service||30 years|
Rothlisberg is a 30-year military veteran. He was also an adjunct professor in Management and Human Relations.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rothlisberg served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Commerce, Labor and Economic Development|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
|• Education Budget|
Rothlisberg's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Amend equalization law to allow all military education funds to stay in the local school district."
- Excerpt:"Privatize government programs wherever possible in order to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the affected programs."
Create New Jobs
- Excerpt:"Lower taxes to create new job opportunities in Kansas."
Rothlisberg won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 65. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Melody Saxton (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Rothlisberg and his wife Sandy have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Allan + Rothlisberg + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Rothlisberg's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Allan Rothlisberg on Facebook
James P. Fawcett (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 65
| Succeeded by|