|Missouri House Of Representatives District 84|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Icet is an engineer. He earned his MA in Business Administration from Washington University and BS in Civil Engineering from Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University.
Icet served as President/Director of the Rockwood Board of Education from 1994-1996. He is a member of the Ballwin Baptist Church and Ballwin Christian Academy Board of Directors. He is married and has 4 children.
- Budget (Chairman)
- Legislative Research Joint Committee, Missouri General Assembly
- Joint Committee on Capital Improvements and Leases Oversight
- Joint Legislative Committee on Court Automation
- Joint Committee on MO Health Net
- Joint Interim Committee on Oversight of Federal Stimulus and Stabilization Funds
Allen Icet raised $178,491 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 84|
|Allen Icet (R)||17,067||100.0%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Allen Icet's 2008 campaign.
|Menlo F. Smith||$21,000|
|Missouri Health Care Association||$11,000|
|Renaissance Financial Corp||$4,825|
|Missouri Health & Hospital Association||$4,275|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Allen Icet
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 84
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |