|Massachusetts House of Representatives Seventh Plymouth|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
McCarthy is an attorney. He earned his J.D. and B.A. from Boston College.
- Education Joint Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Financial Services Joint Committee
- Public Service Joint Committee
McCarthy raised $32,997 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Seventh Plymouth (2008)|
|Allen J. McCarthy (D)||16,377|
McCarthy raised $32,997 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Massachusetts Laborers District Council||$1,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 223||$900|
|Utility Workers Local 369||$750|
|Operating Engineers Local 4||$700|
|Two different donors||$600|
- Allen McCarthy's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Allen McCarthy
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Allen McCarthy on Facebook
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 7
| Succeeded by|
Geoff Diehl (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |