|North Carolina House of Representatives District 78|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McNeill worked for the Randolph County Sheriff's Office before retirement.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McNeill served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State Personnel|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Allen McNeill was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
McNeill ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 78. He replaced incumbent Harold Brubaker (R) on the ballot, where he defeated Gerald C. Parker (D) in general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 78, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Allen Ray McNeill||75%||24,880|
|Democratic||Gerald C. Parker||25%||8,272|
Comprehensive donor information for McNeill is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, McNeill raised a total of $18,452 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 3, 2013.
|Allen McNeill's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Carolina House of Representatives, District 78||$18,452|
|Grand Total Raised||$18,452|
2012McNeill won re-election to the North Carolina House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, McNeill raised a total of $18,452.
|North Carolina House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Allen McNeill's campaign in 2012|
|Harold J Brubaker Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Mcneill, Allen Ray||$1,810|
|North Carolina Auto Dealers Association||$1,000|
|North Carolina Advocates for Justice||$1,000|
|Lackey, D V||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$18,452|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Allen + McNeill + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Courier-Tribune.com "McNeill officially sworn in as District 78 representative," Accessed September 19, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," accessed March 5, 2012
- Charlotte Observer "Ex-NC House Speaker Harold Brubaker resigns," July 12, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "McNeill, Allen Ray" Accessed September 3, 2013
Harold Brubaker (R)
|North Carolina House - District 78
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |