Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 101|
|Manistee County Commissioner|
O'Shea's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"In Lansing, Allen will fight to restore full funding to our schools, so that our kids can get the education they deserve."
- Excerpt:"Allen understands that there doesn’t need to be a choice between pro-environment and pro-business policies. The two build on each other. This is the message he wants to bring to the capitol."
Business and Economic Development
- Excerpt:"Allen is a proven business leader who understands what it takes to make a company grow. He owns and manages Contractors Building Supply Inc. in Copemish, a business which has operated locally since 1976."
Standing Up for Michigan Seniors
- Excerpt:"Once in Lansing, Allen will work hard to undo this tax. He will also push for legislation that respects the rights of seniors and protect Medicare, Social Security and other programs that help them live independently."
Keeping Lansing Accountable
- Excerpt:"Allen is going to make the concerns of Michigan residents his top concern and work hard to make sure that it is their needs that come first."
O'Shea ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 101. He defeated Derek J. Bailey in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Ray Franz (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 101, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ray Franz Incumbent||51%||25,198|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 101 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Derek J. Bailey||47.3%||2,401|
O'Shea and his wife Lynda have four sons and daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Allen + O'Shea + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |