Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of New Mexico|
- University of New Mexico
Weh is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing New Mexico. Weh is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|2010 Race for Governor - Republican Primary |
|Susana Martinez (R)||50.71%|
|Allen Weh (R)||27.58%|
|Doug Turner (R)||11.56%|
|Pete V. Dominici, Jr. (R)||7.06%|
|Janice Arnold-Jones (R)||3.06%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Allen + Weh + New Mexico + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico elections, 2014
- United States Senate elections in New Mexico, 2014
- Gubernatorial elections, 2010
- New Mexico gubernatorial election, 2010
- Freeenterprisefund.org 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from July 10, 2010.