For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 13|
|High school||Glenbrook North High School, 1991|
|Bachelor's||Hofstra University, 1995|
|J.D.||Hofstra Law School, 1998|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen Township, NJ|
Friedman earned her BA in Political Science and Philosophy from Hofstra University in 1995 and her J.D. from Hofstra Law School in 1998. Her professional experience includes working as a Public Defender for the State of New Jersey.
- "To advocate for those still homeless after Superstorm Sandy, and are in real fear of losing their homes to red tape and unresponsive insurance companies."
- "To ensure that State contracts are properly vetted as part of a transparent bidding process, ensuring that there is more than one bid for a contract."
- "To revamp the state’s antiquated tax code allowing individuals and small business to claim losses to property and promote capital spending."
- "To create state tax incentives for small businesses equal in proportion to that enjoyed by major corporations."
Friedman ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 13. Friedman is bracketed wtih Matthew Morehead. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She is challenged by incumbent Amy Handlin (R), incumbent Declan O'Scanlon (R), Matthew Morehead (D), and Karen Anne Zaletel (G) in the general election on November 5, 2013. 
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Friedman resides in Aberdeen Township, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allison + Friedman + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Allison Friedman's campaign website
- Allison Friedman for the 13th Legislative District on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Allison Friedman
- LinkedIn- Allison Friedman
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- "Allison Friedman for the 13th Legislative District Facebook page", Accessed May 8, 2013
- Official Campaign website of Allison Friedman and Matthew Morehead,accessed September 5, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |