Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 125|
|High school||Harlandale High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas at San Antonio|
Jackson ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 125. Jackson ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by Justin Rodriguez (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 125, General Election, 2012|
Jackson supports investment in education and seeks to balance the budget without raising taxes. She is pro-life and states that she will "defend our religious liberties against government efforts to infringe on them."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alma + Jackson + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Prince George's County home sales - Washington Post
- Entertainment Princess Kate, Prince William, Thalia, Penelope Cruz, Martin Sheen - Kansas City Star
- The Pre-Emptive War on Hillary Clinton - Daily Beast
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- Conroe ISD Campus Updates for Nov. 15-20,,, - The Paper Magazine
- The end of innocence - Blouin News Blogs (blog)
- Rubio Slams Hawks and Doves By Josh Rogin - Daily Beast
- Journal Star Photos of the Month ? October 2013 - Peoria Journal Star (blog)
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |