|New Mexico House of Representatives District 8|
| January 18, 2011-Present|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position ||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker|
is a Republican
member of the New Mexico House of Representatives
, representing District 8. He was first elected to the chamber in 2010.
Baldonado professional experience includes working as a real estate broker.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Baldonado served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Baldonado served on the following committees:
The following themes are listed on Baldonado's website:
- Believes it is time to break the cycle of corruption in state government
- Believes that quality jobs lead to prosperity
- Believes we should feel safe in our homes
- Believes our children deserve access to quality education
- Believes that our voices should be heard in Santa Fe.
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2012
Baldonado ran for re-election in 2012. He ran unopposed in the June 5, 2012 Republican primary. He defeated Frank A. Otero in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012
||Alonzo Baldonado Incumbent
|| Frank A. Otero
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2010
Baldonado was unopposed in the June 1 Republican primary. Baldonado defeated Julian Luna (D) in the general election on November 2.
| New Mexico House of Representatives General Election, District 8 (2010)
| Alonzo Baldonado (R)
| Julian Luna (D)
Comprehensive donor information for Baldonado is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Baldonado raised a total of $119,322 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 23, 2013.
Baldonado won re-election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Baldonado raised a total of $78,746
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Alonzo Baldonado's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Leadership Committee||$4,400|
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$3,500|
|Committee to Elect Tom Taylor||$2,300|
|Total Raised in 2012||$78,746|
|Source:Follow the Money
Baldonado won election to the New Mexico State House in 2010. During that election cycle, Baldonado raised a total of $40,576
|New Mexico State House 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Alonzo Baldonado's campaign in 2010|
|Progress New Mexico||$4,000|
|Murphy, Mark B.||$3,250|
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$40,576|
|Source:Follow the Money
Baldonado is married to his wife, Rebecca.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Alonzo + Baldonado + New + Mexico + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Alonzo Baldonado News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Campaign website
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- ↑ "Republicans have a dream night in New Mexico state House races," New Mexico Watchdog, November 2, 2010
- ↑ North Dakota 2010 General Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Baldonado, Alonzo," Accessed May 23, 2013