For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Florida, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Wesleyan University (1981)|
|J.D.||University of Virginia School of Law (1984)|
|Place of birth||Washington D.C.|
- 1984: University of Virginia Law School
- 2002-Present: General Practice of Law with Cecile Scoon, 2002 – Present
- 1996: Orchestrated Passage of Florida law, Senate Bill 2654,Claims Bill, 1996
- 1985-2002: General Practice of Law with Carroll McCauley, 1985 – 2002
Peters ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 2nd District. Peters sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The signature filing deadline was June 8, 2012, with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Steve Southerland II is seeking re-election on the Republican ticket. Peters was defeated by Alfred Lawson in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012.
The primary took place on August 14.
|Florida's 2nd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012|
- Alvin Peters' Campaign Website
- Alvin Peters for Congress Facebook Page
- Alvin Peters' Twitter Account
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |