|Iowa State Senate District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Ragan earned her Bachelor's from Buena Vista University.
Ragan is the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels and the Community Kitchen of Northern Iowa. She has worked as a farmer and Human Resources Director in the past.
Ragan was a Diplomat for the Mason City Chamber of Commerce. She joined the Iowa State Senate in 2002 and has served in that position since. She is former Assistant Minority Leader and current Assistant Majority Leader, representing the 7th district.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa Senate
Ragan and her husband, James, have two children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Amanda Ragan
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002