|Iowa State Senate District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Ragan earned her Bachelor's from Buena Vista University.
Ragan is the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels and the Community Kitchen of Northern Iowa. She has worked as a farmer and Human Resources Director in the past.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 7 (2008)|
|Amanda Ragan (D)||15,138|
|Kenneth D. Young (R)||5,847|
In 2006 Ragan collected $156,210 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Democratic Party||$64,076|
|Cerro Gordo County Democratic Central Committee||$3,750|
|Iowa Hospital Association||$3,500|
|Iowa Association of Realtors||$2,750|
Ragan and her husband, James, have two children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Amanda Ragan
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- ↑ 2006 Iowa Election Results
- ↑ 2006 Money Raised, Iowa Candidates
- ↑ 2006 Contributions to Amanda Ragan
|Iowa Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|